Creative Associate (Video, Design, Animation, Social Media)
Digitability is seeking highly motivated and extremely organized designers who have expertise in video and animation production and graphic design. Ideally, we're are looking for a candidate who can not only create new curriculum and marketing assets, but who can increase engagement with these media assets video social media.
Become a Digitability Creative
As part of Digitability Creative Team, you will use your experience in multi-media products to create curriculum assets including video animation lesson modules, print-ready PDF resources, webpages, social media content and more. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company that is having a significant social impact.
- Producing multi-media assets using Creative Suite
- Managing media assets
- Creating and managing production processes
- Managing and reporting progress data with all customer stakeholders and Digitability team departments.
- Occasional travel to schools to conduct user-experience research to inform design.
- Managing WordPress website
- Quality assurance and user testing
- Superior Communication Skills
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Google Apps
- Experience with WordPress
- Reliability and Dependability
- Superior Organization Skills
- Resiliency for Startup Culture
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Outcome/Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Passion for Impact in Education
Let us know if you have any experience with programming languages or working with individuals with disabilities.
Start Date: Summer of 2020
Job type: Full-time/Part-Time Contractor (can lead to full-time employment) and Internships Opportunities Available.
Compensation: Based on experience.
Location: Digitability’s headquarters is located in Philadelphia, PA. NOTE: Due to COVID, remote employment will be available.
How to Apply: You can apply now using this form.
The path to preparing students for today’s modern workplaces involves many technical moving parts. Digitability is the only scalable, STEM-focused model that continues to be recognized as an innovative solution to the unemployment crisis facing a large and growing population and has been featured on MSNBC, CNET, NPR, TechCrunch, Ted Talks, as well as showcased at Silicon Valley's Social Innovation Summit.
You can learn more about Digitability's award-winning curriculum on our How it Works page.
"As we lead our students into a technology-driven future, Digitability moves students closer to their career and life goals. Digitability not only teaches digital skills, but it also incorporates a positive classroom management behavior system based on financial literacy. Students learn about money, budgets and purchases. It teaches language and concepts found in the workplace setting."
- Jane Cordero
Secondary Special Education Coordinator at Hill Freedman World Academy