Autism Educators: Customer Success
Digitability is seeking highly motivated and extremely organized educators with autism education teaching experience. We're looking for a candidate who can work with our team to create new curriculum materials and support our network of special education teachers across the country.
Become a Digitability Implementation Coach
As part of Digitability Team, you will use your experience in autism education to create curriculum assets that support a wide range of cognitive and behavioral needs as well provide guidance to teachers on using these materials. This includes, but is not limited to lesson plans and adapted supplemental materials that will be print-ready or accessible in virtual environments, as well as supporting teachers to use these materials to successfully meet their students' needs. If you are a passionate and creative teacher, this is a great opportunity to join an innovative company that is having a significant social impact.
- Producing scripted lesson plan materials using the Digitability framework.
- Maintaining a database of all assets created using Google Apps.
- Managing and reporting progress to Digitability team departments.
- Proof-reading and reviewing of all educational assets.
- Supporting Teachers' Use of Digitability Virtually
- Planning, Schedule and Logging Support Calls and Coaching Sessions
- 2+ Years Teaching Experience
- Knowledge of Evidence-based Practices (ABA)
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Experience Managing Docs in Google Drive
- Experience Creating Lesson Plan Materials
- Knowledge of Differentiation
- Superior Organization Skills
- Reliability and Dependability
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Outcome/Results Driven
- Passion for Impact in Education
- Superior Communication Skills
- Moderate to Advanced Experience Integrating Technology into Your Classroom
- Teacher Training (not required, but a plus!)
If you are currently using Digitability or have used our program in the past, be sure to feature this experience in your resume!
Start Date: Rolling
Job type: Full-Time and Part-Time Contractor
Compensation: Based on experience.
Location: Digitability’s headquarters is located in Philadelphia, PA. NOTE: Due to COVID, remote employment will be available.
How to Apply: You can apply now using this form.
About Digitability: The path to preparing students for today’s modern workplaces involves many technical moving parts. Digitability is the only scalable, STEM-focused model that continues to be recognized as an innovative solution to the unemployment crisis facing a large and growing population and has been featured on MSNBC, CNET, NPR, TechCrunch, Ted Talks, as well as showcased at Silicon Valley's Social Innovation Summit.
You can learn more about Digitability's award-winning curriculum on our How it Works page.
"As we lead our students into a technology-driven future, Digitability moves students closer to their career and life goals. Digitability not only teaches digital skills, but it also incorporates a positive classroom management behavior system based on financial literacy. Students learn about money, budgets and purchases. It teaches language and concepts found in the workplace setting."
- Jane Cordero
Secondary Special Education Coordinator at Hill Freedman World Academy