UNIT 1 — What is the Internet?
- Digital Literacy — SWBAT identify basic internet terminology
- Literacy and Language — SWBAT increase expressive/receptive language abilities through lesson participation and social games/activities
- Social Skills — SWBAT demonstrate giving, receiving and interpreting feedback from peers
- Comprehension — SWBAT summarize lesson content in verbal, gestural or written form through both group and independent activities
- Transition — SWBAT identify various employment pathways and utilize workplace readiness tools
- Financial Literacy — SWBAT demonstrate, both verbally and through written activities, the basic principles of earning, spending and budgeting