An opportunity to help people with cognitive disabilities be work-ready & gain their independence
Today, only 30% of people with cognitive disabilities are gainfully employed. Digitability's mission is to reverse this trend by preparing students to transition to their independence by teaching them work-ready skills required to gain meaningful employment in our tech-driven workforce.
Our team is already accomplishing this mission as you can see on the showcase page covering a launch event to rollout Digitability to 2,000 students in Philadelphia.
If you're motivated, are a critical thinker, curious and enjoy collaborating with colleagues to grow something bigger than yourself for the greater good, you could be the perfect fit (job description and application instructions below). Even if you don't possess every skill, please reach out, we'd love to talk to you!
Digitability CEO, Michele McKeone, is joined by Philly Councilman Derek Green and special education teachers to see how Digitability is used in the classroom to teach students work-ready skills.
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Digitability's Sales Associate is responsible for working closely with the sales leads generated by our marketing team, which are delivered to you through paid and organic marketing campaigns. The Sales Associate will have special education teaching experience and also be responsible for developing sales plans and strategies that align to achieve the company's quarterly and annual revenue goals. The Sales Associate will collaborate directly with our CEO and Digital Marketing Director.
- Develop and implement sales plans and accurate forecasts to achieve Digitability’s revenue objectives.
- Develop and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy to achieve rapid company growth.
- Meet with key clients, develop strong customer relationships and negotiate and close deals.
- Develop and manage sales operating budgets, putting in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyze sales performances against budgeted targets and implement plans to increase effectiveness.
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
- Establish and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Business Acumen.
- Interpersonal Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Demonstrated Leadership.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Outcome/Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Two (2)+ years of related sales experience with progressive management experience.
- Education-related sales experience in the K-12 environment.
- Related experience using a CRM system (Salesforce).
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in any business related major.
- Teaching or school administration experience with knowledge of special education and/or autism education a plus.
- Knowledge of ABA Therapy and other interventions used in special education.
- Passionate about digital literacy and savvy with Google products.
This is a full-time position in a fast-paced startup culture. You will be responsible for generating and closing sales for a startup and therefore will be expected to pitch in at all levels of the process while developing a scalable sales infrastructure. Travel will be primarily in the Northeast US, but you will be expected to attend industry events and conferences around the country on a regular basis.
Compensation: consists of base salary, commission bonuses
How to apply: Please send your résumé to email@example.com
As an early stage EdTech SaaS company, our focus is to rapidly grow and scale the business by continuing to market and sell our technology into schools, service providers and now corporations who want to use Digitability to train their workforce and meet their diversity and inclusion goals.
Digitability is headquartered in Philadelphia (Northern Liberties) which is a thriving area known for its amazing food and historical significance. Philadelphia offers plenty of city life to enjoy, with a laid back vibe that matches the company culture at Digitability.